Bulbabeast™
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

What was the hardest part for you inGold,Silver,Crystal

4 posters

Go down

What was the hardest part for you inGold,Silver,Crystal Empty What was the hardest part for you inGold,Silver,Crystal

Post  MadMonkRallen June 23rd 2009, 5:55 pm

ahhh the jhoto games. Those were probably the most amazing pokemon games I will ever play. Its cool how you were able to go to two regions and battle Red and Blue and battle 16 gym leaders. But anyways back to the point. I Beileve the hardest part for me at first was trying to find the hm surf so I could battle the Red Gyarados
MadMonkRallen
MadMonkRallen

https://www.youtube.com/user/chaotixblast12

Back to top Go down

What was the hardest part for you inGold,Silver,Crystal Empty Re: What was the hardest part for you inGold,Silver,Crystal

Post  Mike the Jolteon June 23rd 2009, 6:07 pm

I bought the official French silver version... i think the hardest part was the language barrier... also, i had trouble with red gyarados too... but compaired to the english version, the french one had a ton more glitches...
Mike the Jolteon
Mike the Jolteon
Admin

Location : a 9x12 box,on a shelf, in an attic, in a house, on a street, in a town, in a county, in a reigon, in a state, in a country, on a continent, on Earth, in the Milky Way, in Space, and beyond

http://xat.com/International_pokemon_police_HQ

Back to top Go down

What was the hardest part for you inGold,Silver,Crystal Empty Re: What was the hardest part for you inGold,Silver,Crystal

Post  billabong June 23rd 2009, 7:48 pm

ive never quite played it but my main problem when i did was where i needed to go <_< lol
billabong
billabong
Elder
Elder

Back to top Go down

Post  BonPaladin June 23rd 2009, 10:57 pm

The hardest part for me, was trying to find where to go and all that because when your new it's hard to go to the places when they don't tell you where to go, they don't even tell you where your suppose to go.
BonPaladin
BonPaladin
Admin

http://z10.invisionfree.com/ElitePokemon

Back to top Go down

Post  billabong June 23rd 2009, 11:27 pm

BonPaladin wrote:The hardest part for me, was trying to find where to go and all that because when your new it's hard to go to the places when they don't tell you where to go, they don't even tell you where your suppose to go.
that was my problem too and it was my friends and he had already gotten half the badges so i couldnt figure out which was next so i was always going to an old gym that was alread beaten
billabong
billabong
Elder
Elder

Back to top Go down

Post  BonPaladin June 23rd 2009, 11:38 pm

Yea, the people are just like "Congradgrats......Hi.....Do you like.....blah blah blah....." It's confusing.
BonPaladin
BonPaladin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  billabong June 23rd 2009, 11:41 pm

BonPaladin wrote:Yea, the people are just like "Congradgrats......Hi.....Do you like.....blah blah blah....." It's confusing.
yeah and no1 in the game says which gym is next
billabong
billabong
Elder
Elder

Back to top Go down

Post  BonPaladin June 23rd 2009, 11:47 pm

billabong wrote:
BonPaladin wrote:Yea, the people are just like "Congradgrats......Hi.....Do you like.....blah blah blah....." It's confusing.
yeah and no1 in the game says which gym is next
Or where it is. You look at the map and unlike the Sapphire-Platinum they don't have gray spots to tell you that you haven't been there.
BonPaladin
BonPaladin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  billabong June 24th 2009, 12:03 am

yeah and the other thing is if u figure out where u need to find the way there cause for some routes u need pokemon that know certian moves to help u get through
billabong
billabong
Elder
Elder

Back to top Go down

Post  BonPaladin June 24th 2009, 12:37 am

billabong wrote:yeah and the other thing is if u figure out where u need to find the way there cause for some routes u need pokemon that know certian moves to help u get through
Yea and then you have to go through all the houses and then you find out that it was next to the object that needs the Pokemon to do the job and it took you like 2 weeks.
BonPaladin
BonPaladin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  billabong June 24th 2009, 12:40 am

BonPaladin wrote:
billabong wrote:yeah and the other thing is if u figure out where u need to find the way there cause for some routes u need pokemon that know certian moves to help u get through
Yea and then you have to go through all the houses and then you find out that it was next to the object that needs the Pokemon to do the job and it took you like 2 weeks.
it would be lucky to be 2 weeks for me lol more like a month
billabong
billabong
Elder
Elder

Back to top Go down

Post  BonPaladin June 24th 2009, 12:47 am

billabong wrote:
BonPaladin wrote:
Shocked Sometimes I quit and wait a while first, and sometimes Brainstorm.
BonPaladin
BonPaladin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  billabong June 24th 2009, 12:51 am

BonPaladin wrote:
billabong wrote:
BonPaladin wrote:
i just go to serebii after like 30 minutes of tryin by myself lol
billabong
billabong
Elder
Elder

Back to top Go down

Post  BonPaladin June 24th 2009, 1:10 am

billabong wrote:
BonPaladin wrote:
billabong wrote:
BonPaladin wrote:
i just go to serebii after like 30 minutes of tryin by myself lol
Lol, by the time your finished with the hard thing, it freezes! Mad
BonPaladin
BonPaladin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down