Bulbabeast™
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Which elite 4 is harder R/S/E Elite4 or FR/LG elite 4

3 posters

Go down

Which elite 4 is harder R/S/E Elite4 or FR/LG elite 4 Empty Which elite 4 is harder R/S/E Elite4 or FR/LG elite 4

Post  MadMonkRallen June 25th 2009, 5:22 pm

I think the hardest elite 4 from the two generation is FR/LG. I remember before I even knew about ev training and all that stuff. That i had the hardest time with that elite 4. I did better in R/S/E games then the FR/LG.
I remember I would always get to lance then some how die. Then the first time when I finally got to my rvial I lost 3-0. But after like what maybe ten tries I finally beat him and never played the game again beacise of the elite 4 X.x
MadMonkRallen
MadMonkRallen

https://www.youtube.com/user/chaotixblast12

Back to top Go down

Which elite 4 is harder R/S/E Elite4 or FR/LG elite 4 Empty Re: Which elite 4 is harder R/S/E Elite4 or FR/LG elite 4

Post  billabong June 25th 2009, 7:30 pm

i havent really played r/s/e but i think fr/lg is harder
billabong
billabong
Elder
Elder

Back to top Go down

Which elite 4 is harder R/S/E Elite4 or FR/LG elite 4 Empty Re: Which elite 4 is harder R/S/E Elite4 or FR/LG elite 4

Post  BonPaladin June 25th 2009, 10:37 pm

They all are too easy for me. I beat them all once and with no sweat.
BonPaladin
BonPaladin
Admin

http://z10.invisionfree.com/ElitePokemon

Back to top Go down

Post  billabong June 26th 2009, 1:11 pm

BonPaladin wrote:They all are too easy for me. I beat them all once and with no sweat.
yeah thats true but it is asking you which 1 is harder to beat not, are they hard to beat
billabong
billabong
Elder
Elder

Back to top Go down

Post  BonPaladin June 26th 2009, 8:27 pm

billabong wrote:
BonPaladin wrote:They all are too easy for me. I beat them all once and with no sweat.
yeah thats true but it is asking you which 1 is harder to beat not, are they hard to beat
That's what I answered -.- I beat them all once and with no sweat. They are all easy, not hard.
BonPaladin
BonPaladin
Admin

http://z10.invisionfree.com/ElitePokemon

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum