Bulbabeast™
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rate my team people!

3 posters

Go down

Rate my team people! Empty Rate my team people!

Post  MadMonkRallen June 23rd 2009, 5:39 pm

People I need you to rate my team! afro

Okay here is my team step by step.

This is a team I might use for the future and just for a back up team.

Lead: Regirock
Nature: Calm
Moves: Thunder Wave, Stealth Rock, Explosion, Seismic Toss
Item: Leftovers

This is my lead to start off with. Depending on the pokemon I use t-wave if its one of those leads like trick or something or a fast pokemon. Then I use stealth rock and normally they would either switch out or try to take down my regirock. And once its unable to do anything else for exp. Say its hp is at 56, but I have the pokemon under paralysis. I would just Explode and thanks to its ev's in atk its going to do alot. and s-toss is just to get any other damage on the pokemon, besides ghost type.

Sp attack sweeper: Gengar
Nature: Timid
Moves: Energy Ball, Hidden Power Fire, Shadow Ball, Substitute
Item: Black Sludge

My Gengar is Specially Made to Counter Swamperts, and most metal type pokemon. It has ev's in sp atk and speed. With a speed of 350 it pretty much out speeds most sweepers. And this is a good pokemon to counter a scizor with. And we all know its going to have a bullet punch or something on there. Most people use Choice band Scizor but dont try and use thise type of gengar against one.Its better off against sword dance scizor. now for exp, Say you already have a gengar up and the person takes out scizor. There is two things you can do. One is you can sub up because they will think you would switch out to another pokemon. Since most gengars dont go good against scizor. You could do that then use hidden power fire, or u can just hp fire away. Because it will always take out scizor in one hit. And its a great counter against swampert because it also outspeeds swampert and it can kill swampert in one hit with an energy ball. Perfect counters to use since most people use those pokemon and there ou anyways. And best part about this one is it holds black sludge. so if anybody uses trick there going to get poisoned

My Wall: Brongzong
Nature Impish
Moves: Reflect, Light Screen, Gyro Ball, Explosion
Item: Light Clay

Brongzong's ev's should always go in sp def and def and some in atk. My brongzong's ev's are max sp def about about half of that in def and the rest in atk. He is my duel screener, I gave him light clay so the reflect and light screen last 8 turns. Which is good for you because most damage that will be taken to your poke is reduced so that they could live most super effective hits, and they take the damage better then they would with out the screens. Gyro ball is just for an attack move. Say if somebody sues taunt. depending on the pokemon you can use gyro ball just to get some damage down. Explosion is a last minute move just like for regirock. Whats it is no longer useful finish things off with a bang.

Sp attacker: Shaymin
Nature:Timid
Moves: Seed Flare, Air Slash, Earth Power, Hidden Power Ice
Item: Choice Specs

My shaymin is just made to sweep as a sp attacker It has its good points and bad. Choice specs help its damage even more but only lets you use one move and you will end up having to switch. But seed flare is a powerful move and can do decent amount of damage to pokemon that take it as a normal damage. Air slash it perfect to counter other grass tyes and fighting types. And that you have about 30 percent chance of the pokemon getting flinch is perfect. earth power is to take care of those annoying steel types and posion types like muk. and useful for even normal type pokemon. Hidden power Ice you will really need, It takes care of ground types rock types flying types and grass types. Pretty good to even for the annoying gliscors.But again the only bad part to this is only get to use one move and you will end up having to switch which is why i have both of my walls regirock and brongzong.

My some what base attacker: Muk
Nature: Careful
Moves: Cruse, Shadow Sneak, BrickBreak, Posion Jab
Item: Black Sludge

Muk is a pretty decent pokemon on my team. With its max sp def its good to take against sp attackers. And with cruse I can get an atk and def boost, It might make me slower but muk is slow as it is already and I have shadow sneak which allows me to go first. Shadow sneak is really good if you have some curse downs. Say maybe like 3 or 4 curses, When you use shadow sneak its going to do alot of damage to pokemon that are not resistent. And shadow sneak is also good for exp. Starmi with like one hp left but its faster then the rest of your pokemon and u dont want to take any damage. Shadow sneak will do the job for yeah. Brick Break is perfect for blisseys do to its 4x damage to fighting types and like no def to back that up. Maybe 1 or 2 cruses should od that thing. Poison jab is a good stab move for Muk. It can do decent amount of damage and has a chance of the pokemon getting poisoned. And thats to its ability stick hold those trick users cant do a thing to Muk.

My ultimate base attacker: Dragonite
Nature: Jolly
Moves: Dragon Dance, Outrage, Fire Punch, Earth Quake
Item: Life Orb

Dragonite is the perfect base attacker. Even the bulky ones which mine is. Its ev spread is in its speed attack and what ever left over from that is def and sp def. and thanks to it ability inner focus those pokemon that like to cause flinch hax, nice try. With one Dragon Dance Dragonite can chnage the whole intire game. Thanks to its good speed and attack it will outspeed a starmi and most really fast pokemon. Outrage is a very great stab move with dragon dance. Its damage will unleash 10 fold for pokemon non resistent. The only bad outcome of it is once you get either 2 or 3 down it becomes confused and you will have to switch out. Again whats why you keep walls on your team to take hits. Fire punch is for steel type like bronzong and grass types. Dragon dance with fire punch will sure do the job. Earth Quake is also for steel type pokemon and poison types like muk and rock types. Best counter jirachi's. For metagross they can take a base attack hit like crazy. Even if you have one dragon dance up there is a chance that metagross might live but wiht little hp left. Life orb just backs up that extra damage with the dragon dance so it is to ensure that it will get you a kill.
MadMonkRallen
MadMonkRallen

https://www.youtube.com/user/chaotixblast12

Back to top Go down

Rate my team people! Empty Re: Rate my team people!

Post  billabong June 23rd 2009, 6:23 pm

ok before i get right away to rateing what are the levels and stats?

Rate: ~/10
billabong
billabong
Elder
Elder

Back to top Go down

Post  MadMonkRallen June 23rd 2009, 11:11 pm

Well there all 100 but would it really matter since if you were to do singles lv 100 they all will be changed to lv 100 anyway?
And i did'nt want to give out the stats of my team i told in the little things about them there ev spread but did'nt tell you what ev points were on there.
MadMonkRallen
MadMonkRallen

https://www.youtube.com/user/chaotixblast12

Back to top Go down

Post  billabong June 23rd 2009, 11:18 pm

ok in that case i say 9/10 nice team
billabong
billabong
Elder
Elder

Back to top Go down

Post  BonPaladin June 24th 2009, 9:15 pm

That's good 7/10. Some moves need to be taken care of. Use this it'll tell you what your team's weakness is.
BonPaladin
BonPaladin
Admin

http://z10.invisionfree.com/ElitePokemon

Back to top Go down

Post  billabong June 25th 2009, 3:04 pm

wait are they ev trained?
billabong
billabong
Elder
Elder

Back to top Go down

Post  BonPaladin June 25th 2009, 10:02 pm

billabong wrote:wait are they ev trained?
I think they are because he said something about high defense with EV.
BonPaladin
BonPaladin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  billabong June 26th 2009, 1:13 pm

yep there ev trained so 9.5/10
billabong
billabong
Elder
Elder

Back to top Go down

Post  BonPaladin June 26th 2009, 11:26 pm

8/10
BonPaladin
BonPaladin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down